Medieval warriors know to protect themselves when on the battlefield. Wear this Round Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Hauberk with 6-millimeter rings. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this shirt comes in three sizes made of round rings. Each round ring has a diameter of 6 millimeters. Round rivets connect the rings into a traditional 4-in-1 pattern for greater durability. The chainmail shirt has long sleeves and a round neckline. There are slits on the front and back hem. The shirt falls to around the mid-thigh. It is great for historical reenactments, faires, and LARP battles.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 6 millimeter diameter round rings
- Round riveting for greater durability
- Woven in 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes in three sizes
- Great for reenactments, faires, and LARP events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Medium: Length – 38 Inches, Chest – 43 Inches, Sleeve Length – 22 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Weight – 27 Pounds
- Large: Length – 39 Inches, Chest – 50 Inches, Sleeve Length – 22 Inches, Waist – 48 Inches, Weight – 29 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.