The Robe du Soir Gown is a vibrant and beautiful pair of garments modeled after an early 16th century Flemish gown. Including an inner and outer gown, these dresses look great on their own or paired with a classic white chemise. The name translates roughly to Evening Dress, ensuring that this gown makes a great choice for evening wear that is elegant and attractive. This impressive garment can be worn using only the inner gown, using only the outer gown, or using both inner and outer gown. A chemise can be paired with any of those three styles. Both gown parts are made from cotton velveteen and have a pleated skirt that is sewn to the bodice. The inner gown laces up the side and features simple shoulder straps and decorative trim along the neckline, while the outer dress laces up the front and features an open, flowing style. The inner gown is half-lined with satin, while the outer gown is fully lined with satin, ensuring that when you move, the gown all but shimmers. The Robe du Soir Gown is available in several different colors, and it makes a fantastic gown to wear on a variety of occasions with a variety of looks. When selecting your color, the first color listed is the outer gown and the second color listed is the inner gown.
- Composed of Two Separate Garments
- Inner Gown Laces up the Sides with Half Inner Lining
- Outer Gown Laces up the Front with Full Inner Lining
- A Beautiful Complement to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton velveteen fabric
- Both garments lined in satin
- Sizing on this gown runs by waist size. Take an accurate measurement of your waist and choose the closest option.