This beautiful Normandy Gown will transport you back to the days of Early England. Constructed using a soft, garnet red rayon, this dress is fully lined with matching red cotton and has princess seams allowing for a perfect fit. This dress has black cotton velvet at the cuffs and collar, the latter of which is decorated with antique gold buttons and studs. On the back of the dress you will find a lace-up panel with satin-stitched ribbon and a modesty panel. Included with this gown is an embroidered belt with antiqued gold ring closure. This dress is perfect for your next Renaissance fair or convention!
- A visually striking garnet red gown
- Collar is adorned with antique gold buttons and studs
- Lace-up back with satin-stitched ribbon and modesty panel
- Comes with an embroidered belt with antique gold ring closure
- Fantastic gown for Renaissance fairs and conventions
- Made of rayon