For a sinister soldier such as yourself, only blackened armour will do. The Richard Riveted Blackened Chainmail Coif has been chemically treated to create its distinct darkened color and protect its riveted steel rings from rust. Great for medieval and fantasy characters of many sorts, this chainmail coif makes a fine addition to armoured looks. Its 4-in-1 traditional weaving creates a protective hood that covers the head, neck, and shoulders while leaving the face of the wearer unobstructed. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The complete riveting adds endurance to its structure. Whether you wear it underneath a helmet or as the topmost defense of your costume, be sure to wear this chainmail hood over a padded arming cap for best safety and comfort. Great for LARP and reenactment costume use, the Richard Riveted Blackened Chainmail Coif adds style and protection to any warriors outfit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Coif covers head, neck, shoulders, and sides of face
- Has a 9mm inner ring diameter
- Rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern and riveted shut
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded arming cap
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of 14 gauge mild steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens