The Raptor Wakizashi is designed to match all of the katanas in our Raptor Katana line, and it makes a great cutting tool and display weapon on its own, too! Wakizashis were typically worn with a katana as a sign of an official samurai. Constructed from 5160 high carbon steel, this wakizashi features a double pegged full tang. The blade collar gleams in solid brass, while the face of a raptor accents the tsuba. The tsuka, or handle, is made from genuine rayskin and suede wrapping, accented by brass raptor feathers. A wooden scabbard in polished in black lacquer is included. Whether on its own or as a part of the Raptor Katana series, the Raptor Wakizashi will be a stunning addition to your weapons collection.
- Crafted 5160 high carbon steel
- Modeled to match our Raptor Katanas and Tanto
- Heat treated for high resilience and durability
- Full length and double pegged tang enhances strength
- Raptor designs and brass fittings offer aesthetic value
- Tsuka is crafted from genuine rayskin with suede wrapping
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 26.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 19 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.