Named for the feared 8th century Viking raider, our Godfred Sword is built around a beautifully patterned folded steel blade to replicate the pre-9th century originals. The interwoven leather grip, complemented by a Damascus guard and pommel, is matched by the leather-covered wood scabbard with bronze detailing and integral belt hooks. Superbly balanced, due to the deeply fullered distal tapered blade profile, the Godfred is a true tribute to the legendary Norse smiths.
Made by Hanwei.
- Interwoven leather grip
- Damascus guard and pommel
- Leather-covered wood scabbard with bronze detailing and integral belt hooks
- Blade Length: 28.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 34.75 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Point of Balance: 4 Inches
- Point of Percussion: 20 Inches
- Width at Guard: 1.87 Inches
- Width at Tip: 1.21 Inches
- Thickness at Guard: 0.22 Inches
- Thickness at Tip: 0.14 Inches
- Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.