This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Our single-hand Marshall Damascus Sword sets new standards of quality and authenticity in broadsword construction. The sword is based on an original, now in a British museum, used by Sir William Marshall. He served the crown faithfully under Henry II, Richard the Lionheart, and Jack Lackland. The Marshall Damascus Sword features a forged and folded Swedish powder steel blade with excellent handling characteristics. Tempered to a tough HRC 54, the blade section features a central ridged fuller and full-length distal taper. This is a tough test for the bladesmith but results in a superb combination of speed and strength. The grip is leather wrapped and laced and the guard and pommel are elegant in their functional simplicity. The scabbard is leather-covered with steel mounts. Truly a sword for the connoisseur. See the Marshall Sword (Item SH2000) for the forged monosteel version.
- Features a fully functional sword
- Possesses excellent balance
- Folded steel blade with HRC 54
- Made by Hanwei.
- Blade Length: 33.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Point of Balance: 8 Inches
- Point of Harmonics: 23 Inches
- Width at Guard: 1.83 Inches
- Width at Tip: 0.91 Inch
- Thickness at Guard: 0.22 Inch
- Thickness at Tip: 0.22 Inch
- Specs will differ slightly from piece to piece.