When dining within the confines of a historical setting, the Ram Feasting Knife contributes to the authentic atmosphere. Its curved blade serves a utilitarian purpose, while the ram head at the end of the handle adds a decorative touch. hand-forged from steel, this medieval eating utensil has a twisted grip with dark, rustic finish. The curved, pointed tip of the blade is suitable for stabbing food, while its broad edge creates clean cuts. This single-edged blade not only assists the roleplayer when dining, but proves useful for daily survival tasks.
Please note that this is a hand-forged product, so minor variations in shape and size may exist.
- Classic medieval feasting utensil
- Features a broad blade with curved tip
- Displays a twisted grip with ram-shaped finial
- Perfect for LARP and historical reenactment
- Made from steel
- Overall Length: 9.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.1 Inches
- Weight: 6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.