Whether you are beginning the adventure of incorporating weaponry into martial arts or are simply fascinated by the weaponry which was used by samurai warriors, the Practical Mokko Katana is an incredible purchase for you. This functional katana is outstanding for use in martial arts practice, alleviating any risk you may run of damaging an expensive blade while training. The blade of this katana is crafted from 5160 spring steel to benefit from its superb toughness and durability. A full length bo-hi, or fuller, is featured in this design to significantly reduce its weight without sacrificing any of its strength. Completing the traditional appearance of this design, the tsuba has an oval shape and the handle is wrapped in black fabric. The Practical Mokko Katana is perfect for training your swordsmanship in the style of a samurai.
- Through-hardened 5160 spring steel blade
- Traditionally designed katana
- Includes a matching saya
- Perfect for martial arts or display
- Overall Length: 41.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.375 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.26 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.18 Inches
- Sori: 0.875 Inches
- Weight: 38 oz.