Swashbuckle your way to infamy and fortune with your sword by your side. The Pirate Skull Leather Sword Belt is a must-have for any pirate costume. Keep your favorite cutlass or other pirate sword stowed close at hand with this crossbody pirate sword belt.
Made of black leather, this pirate accessory drapes across the body from shoulder to hip. The adjustable shoulder strap has a large square buckle for finding the perfect fit. One size fits most.
Then, the pirate sword baldric continues with decorative silver tone rivets and skull accents. The skulls add detail to the sides of the sword frog portion. Each jawless skull rests above two crossed bones for classic scallywag style.
Most importantly, the sword baldric is made to carry your favorite pirate weapon at your side. It is made for right-hand draw, meaning the sword sits on your left hip when worn, ready to be pulled to battle with your right. Two adjustable buckled straps on the sword holder make it a versatile accessory. This means it can hold a variety of sword widths and shapes.
Finally, this historical pirate accessory works great for all kinds of pirate costumes. Whether you’re dressing for a pirate-themed LARP, costume party, themed cruise, or other special event, you will want to keep your favorite sword by your side with this black leather pirate belt.
- Features skull accents
- Sits on left hip for right hand draw
- Buckled shoulder strap provides adjustable fit
- Adjustable sword holder width
- Perfect for pirate costumes, LARPs, and more
- Made of leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.