Scabbards are a great way to carry your LARP sword around with you and also protects the blade section from getting damaged. Our LARP scabbards are made from durable vegetable tanned leather and the inside throat of the scabbard is lined with thick faux fur to protect the coating on your LARP sword when you slide it in and out of the scabbard. These are sharp looking scabbards. It features adjustable belt straps so you can control the angle at which your sword hangs and is available for left or right handed draws. Easily switch which side you wear this scabbard. To do so, untie the cords securing the straps and reposition the straps to your liking.
- Can be used for a variety of weapons
- Shoulder strap has wide buckle for easy adjustment
- Frog holds weapon diagonally
- Weapon hold is adjustable and secure
- Available in black or brown
- Great for LARP, historical reenactment, and more
- Shoulder strap is made of 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather
- Sword frog is made of 9/10 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Strap Width: 1.5 Inches
- Minimum Weapon Width: 2 Inches
- Adjustable from 53-65 Inches.
- For right-handed draw, measure from left hip to right shoulder, diagonally down the back, and back to left hip.
- For left-handed draw, measure from right hip to left shoulder, diagonally down the back, and back to right hip.
Measurements are approximate.