Whether you are evading a medieval lawman or are a warrior, make sure to protect your thighs from enemy attack with the Outlaw Tassets. Made from 9-10 ounce buffalo leather, these womens tassets come as a pair. They attach with loops at the top to other pieces like the Outlaw Corset (RT-337), sold separately.
The top edge of each tasset has two convex curves that meet in the middle. Each side of a tasset has two convex curves that form points between them. These points are closer to the top than the bottom edge. The bottom edge has two straight sides that form a point in the middle. On the front of each tasset, there is a plate over the top of the base plate. This top plate has a T-like shape which follows the curves of the top edge. Rivets secure the two plates together. Wear the Outlaw Tassets to your next LARP battle, cosplay convention, or stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a unique shape
- Features a double plate design
- Attaches with loops to other pieces of armour, not included
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Top plate is 9-10 ounce buffalo leather
- Straps are 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.