Whether you are a warrior maiden or a tavern wench, many medieval ladies look great wearing the Outlaw Corset. Make sure to check it out. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown corset comes in five sizes. This womens armour secures with snaps in the front and has lacing at the sides and back. In the front, the corset has a horizontal top edge while the bottom edge comes into a point in the middle. Along this bottom edge, there are four rings for attaching other pieces like the Outlaw Tassets (RT-339), sold separately.
The corset has an asymmetrical design. Its front consists of multiple overlapping panels. Two of the rings rest on the center panel. The panel directly to the wearers left of the center panel has three straps. These straps have snaps which connect to the center panel. On the back, there are four panels, two on each side of the center lacing. The back has a straight top edge and a gently curved bottom edge. The Outlaw Corset looks great at a LARP event, cosplay convention, or in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in five sizes
- Secures with snaps and lacing
- Has an asymmetrical design
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Chest – 28-34 Inches, Waist – 24-28 Inches, Hips – 30-34 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches, Waist – 26-30 Inches, Hips – 34-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 36-40 Inches, Waist – 30-34 Inches, Hips – 38-42 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 40-44 Inches, Waist – 33-37 Inches, Hips – 42-46 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 44-48 Inches, Waist – 38-42 Inches, Hips – 46-50 Inches
Measurements are approximate.