You stand guard, keeping watch over your post. Grasping the Noble’s LARP Long Sword with Leather Grip, you are ready for any enemy. This sword is a great option for your medieval LARP outfit or fantasy cosplay. It suits a variety of characters and aesthetics, so you can bring it to event after event.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This medieval LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP longsword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
Inspired by the classic knight sword, this sword has a straight, double-edged blade that flares out at the base. It narrows back in before the crossguard. Then, the steel-colored crossguard has quillons that angle slightly towards the blade. There is a ridge in the center of the guard with another ridge on each side. Contoured sides connect them. Then, the quillons narrow in the middle before widening out at the tips.
The hilt continues with a wrapped, two-handed grip. Black leather wraps around the wooden grip, adding to the realistic look and feel of the longsword. The hilt ends with a silver-colored pommel. It has a cylindrical shape, creating a defined end to the hilt, adding to its classic and elegant design. In addition, the pommel features the Ateliers Nemesis logo near the grip.
Overall, the swords balanced construction will aid you in your next LARP battle. If you are looking for a companion blade, then add the Noble’s LARP Dagger (AN-0025) to your LARP or cosplay gear. Do not forget to get the Fantasy Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0038) so you have a place to keep your sword between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Ridged and contoured guard
- Balanced construction
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.