A symbol of luck, longevity, loyalty, and strength, the crane remains a much-beloved creature in Japan. Decorated with a gorgeous crane motif, the Mizutori Crane Wakizashi serves as an impressive, high-performance blade. The design of this Japanese sword is inspired by practical battlefield blades. Crafted from 1095 carbon steel, the oriental sword has been differentially hardened with a clay-tempered hamon. The handsome collectible wakizashi features a hand-sharpened hamaguri grind with highly polished spine and blade flats. The rayskin handle is wrapped with brown braid cord that shows off the brass menuki. Light and fast, the Mizutori wakizashi makes a wonderful companion weapon for the Mizutori Crane Katana (07-88CKK). It includes a black lacquered scabbard.
- Inspired by the battlefield blades of samurai
- Blade is hand sharpened and highly polished
- Features crane motif as decoration
- Ideal for collectors and warriors
- Comes with lacquered wood scabbard
- Made of 1095 carbon steel
- Handle is wrapped in rayskin and cord
- Overall Length: 27.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 21 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 7 mm
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 28.1 oz.