Finish off your medieval look with our 50 inch Mercenary Sword. This beautiful decorative sword has a stainless steel blade with three fullers. The flared silver tone pommel resembles a crown and is balances by the silver crossguard, each arm gently angled in opposing horizontal directions. A long, smooth hardwood handle completes the lean look of this impressive sword. A brown leather sheath comes with the Mercenary Sword to protect both wielder and blade. It has a loop on the back for sliding onto a belt, not included. This is a no-frills knightly sword is for anyone who wants to own a piece of history. It is well suited for the courtly knight, the for-hire soldier, and even the authenticist. Our Mercenary Sword would also be a nice way to start an arms collection or expand an existing one.
- Completely decorative
- Blade features three long fullers
- Handle is long and smooth
- Pommel and guard have a silver finish
- Includes a brown sheath for easy storing
- Great for carrying, costume use, and collecting
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 50 Inches
- Blade Length: 38.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Thickest Point: 0.107 Inch
- Blade Thickness at Thinnest Point: 0.071 Inch
There are no reviews yet.