Would you like an accessory to finish off your Norse look with some historical style? Check out the Pewter Medium York Disc Viking Brooch. Made from lead-free pewter, this single hand-crafted Viking brooch has an antiqued design based on a 9-10th century English original found in York.
The circular brooch features a dot in the center. Ellipses radiate out with additional dots at their ends. There are eight dots with more ellipses between them. This highly detailed Norse brooch has a linear border.
The back of the disc brooch has a bar pin for fastening it to a garment. In addition, there are three engraved runes on the back. This brooch comes with care instructions. You can also use the Nordic brooch to pin clothing together. Add the brooch to your medieval outfit or Viking costume.
- Based on English original
- Has a bar pin for fastening
- Highly detailed design
- Great addition to cloaks and other garments
- Ideal for Viking reenactments
- Made from lead-free pewter
- To maintain shine, polish with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid wearing in showers and pools as chemicals and soaps can cause the metal to tarnish faster.
- Diameter: 2 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.