The Angus Penannular Cloak Pin follows an open ring design seen in historical clothing fasteners for centuries. As far back as 600 AD, the brooch became widely used by the Celtic world with continued popularity into the Viking Age. This beautiful penannular brooch is hand-forged from wrought iron. Artful twists form the open ring, ending in outward turning scrollwork at the terminals. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, allowing you to secure your shawl, cloak, or great kilt. Whether you take on the role of Viking raider or prefer Scottish highland dress, the Angus Penannular Cloak Pin is a great accessory to your look.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Ornate twists create a look that is unique and authentic
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
- Diameter: 3.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.