With its traditional design, the Bernhard Penannular Small Cloak Pin is a great accessory to a wide range of historical personas. From as far back as 600 AD, the open ring brooch was the clothing fastener of choice in the Celtic world. This beautiful penannular brooch is hand-forged from wrought iron. The simple open ring ends with outward turning scrollwork at the terminals. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, allowing you to secure your shawl, cloak, or great kilt. Its small diameter is perfect for cotton, thin linen, and other lighter fabrics.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Inspired by the clothing fasteners of the Middle Ages
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
- Diameter: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.