Trews are another name for Medieval Trousers. Our version are made of 100 percent cotton and have a drawstring waist. They also tie at the bottom of the leg. You can wear them tied at the ankles or blouse them up and tie them at the knee. Because they are lightweight, they tuck into boots easily. Pockets may not be period but they are useful, so we have inconspicuously added two in the seams on these comfortable trews. They are available in black only. Machine wash and hang to dry. Made in the USA.
- Super comfortable and easy to move in
- Adjustable draw string waist
- Ties at the ankle
- Great for Medieval and Renaissance outfits
- Can be worn by Men or Women
- Made from 100 percent cotton fabric