Named after a 13th century English count, the Audemar Cotton Undertunic adds finesse to almost any reenactment outfit when worn as a base layer. This breezy cotton mens robe is a high quality staple for historically inspired wardrobes. The comfortable, scoop neck cotton sports long straight sleeves and reaches near the ankles on most wearers. The lightweight cotton construction and loose fit make this medieval underlayer easy to wear beneath almost anything. Perfect for layering, its classic medieval silhouette can also be worn simply accompanied by pants and boots, as shown here for a crisp warm weather style. Enjoy essential comfort and authentic detail with ease when you incorporate this mens undergarment into your medieval, Renaissance, or fantasy outfits.
- Made of a lightweight and comfortable cotton fabric
- Scoop neck robe reaches near ankle length
- Easy to wear wardrobe staple
- Great for layering under almost anything
- Essential addition to medieval and fantasy wardrobes
- Made of cotton fabric