If you are looking for a way to add some medieval style to your camping experience or reenactment, check out the Medieval Cauldron Fire Pit. Made from iron, this brazier consists of three parts. It includes a fire pit, a stand, and a base plate. The circular base plate has short sides. It functions as both a foundation for the fire pit and a place to catch falling ash.
Then, the stand has four curved legs joined by a circle in the center. The fire pit sits into this circle. The pit has an open, cone-like design with curved sides. At the bottom of the cone, there are slates that match the cutout sides of the pit. This open slate design makes it easier to separate out ashes from burning wood or charcoal. At the top of the pit, there are two handles for moving the pit. This fire pit is great for a reenactment, faire display, or adding some style to your backyard.
- Includes a fire pit, stand, and base plate
- Features an open, cauldron-like shape
- Slotted design makes it easier to separate coals and ashes
- Great for camping
- Wonderful for outdoor medieval events
- Made from iron
- Keep dry and away from water.
- Height: 18 Inches
- Top Diameter: 16.3 Inches
- Weight: 24 Pounds 8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.