When it comes to cooking over an open flame, the pan of choice is usually a Dutch oven, a griddle, or a skillet. This Medieval Skillet reflects old-world construction with a handy long handle, allowing a camper to safely cook all sorts of tasty vittles. This pan is a classic skillet in shape, possessing a flat bottom and straight sides. It is crafted entirely from cast iron, which gives it a dark coloration and makes it rather effective for cooking over an open flame. The handle of the skillet is exceptionally long, allowing it to be safely handled from a distance, and it ends with a small hook, so that the pan can be easily hung up and stored, when not in use. It is perfect for campers from any age to use, and that makes this Medieval Skillet an instant favorite and a must-have addition to any camping set, especially for those who plan on cooking while experiencing the wild outdoors.
- A Cast-Iron Camping Skillet
- Ideal For Cooking Food Over an Open Flame
- Offers a Round Pan for Cooking and Frying
- Offers a Long Handle for Safe Handling
- An Ideal Medieval or Modern Camping Accessory
- A Must-Have for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Diameter: 9.8 Inches
There are no reviews yet.