Brave knights must protect their heads from enemy attacks. Wear the Medieval Bascinet Helmet and provide your head with greater defense in battle. Made of 14 gauge steel, this sugarloaf helmet comes in two sizes. The helmet has a quilted liner and chin strap. A copper toned strip with a leather cord and rivets adorns the back of the helmet. The pointed visor lifts and can lock into place. The eyeslit is straight and slim over the ventilation holes and pointed nose. The holes have different patterns on each side of the helmet. On one side the holes form the shape of a cross. This helmet is a fantastic armour piece for medieval faires, combat reenactment, and fantasy conventions.
- Comes in two sizes
- Leather cord detail on back
- Visor lifts and locks into place
- Different ventilation hole patterns
- Great for faires, conventions, and more
- Made of 14 gauge steel and leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal parts away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
There are no reviews yet.