Norse sagas tell the tale of powerful kingdoms, and archeological finds echo the lore. Those awesome finds inspired the Leather Vendel Viking Helmet. Made of high-grade leather, this brown helm comes in one size and fits most. Different sections form the eyebrows, nose, and other facial features. Rivets fasten the pieces together. It comes unlined for easier customization. This medieval helm is great for LARP events, historical conventions, and faires.
- Inspired by archeological finds
- Riveted construction
- Streamlined facial features
- Comes unlined for easier customization
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made of 12 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Weight: 14.5 Ounces
- Inside Circumference: 25.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.