A weapon used throughout history for hunting and warfare, the spear has played a significant role in the shaping of our world. The Man at Arms Leaf Shape Spear by Cold Steel is a magnificent functional reproduction of a medieval era spear. This long pole weapon features a wide, leaf-shaped blade at its tip with two razor sharp edges that taper steeply to form a finely pointed tip. This is a spectacular blade due to its broad width, which was historically known to cause severely wide wounds when striking foes or prey. The blade could also be used for slashing attacks. Made of naturally durable ash wood, the shaft of this medieval style weapon is exceptionally strong. Experience firsthand the extraordinary functionality of these timeless tools, with the Man at Arms Leaf Shape Spear by Cold Steel.
- Functional weapon for combat and collecting
- Designed to emulate a medieval era spear
- Features a leaf shaped blade
- Great for thrusting and slashing action
- Head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Haft made of premium ash wood
- Overall Length: 81 Inches
- Head Length: 17 Inches
- Handle Length: 64 Inches
- Overall Weight: 49.9 Ounces
- Head Weight: 19.5 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.