Even if you are a proud magician who follows tradition, it is okay to admit that those wide-brimmed, pointy hats look stupid. Luckily, you can upgrade to something more stylish while maintaining your mystique with the Magician Chapeau. This wool blend cap, based loosely on hats worn by academics in the Middle Ages, is a bit squatter than the traditional wizard hat, and because it mimics a miter worn by the clergy, it still has a noticeable point at the top. Its woolen material helps to retain body heat, and because the hat has flaps on either side, freezing ears are also no concern. The Magician Chapeau comes in red and blue, and it is the perfect accessory for any medieval sorcerer or scholar ensemble.
- Inspired by hats worn by scholars in the Middle Ages
- Tall and pointed design adds intrigue to outfit
- Woolen material aids in the retention of body heat
- Features flaps that cover the ears
- Comes in red and blue
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers