Reveal matchless prowess and loyalty to the Roman Empire as a soldier of the heavy infantry, or earn freedom and renown as a gladiator of the arena. Regardless of the chosen role, the LARP Long Roman Spatha serves well in battle. A double fuller follows approximately three-quarters of the double-edged straight blade. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core, the blade is finished with a strong latex coating. The hilt, or rather capulus, is cast from polyurethane. Its knobbed grip creates a strong, ergonomic hold. An antiqued iron finish and golden accents decorate the guard and the spherical pommel. Elaborate laurel leaves embellish the guard as well. Golden rings and a rustic, white finish cover the grip.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 41.3 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
There are no reviews yet.