In deft nimble hands, a short blade can be every bit as deadly as a long one. The LARP Elven Short Sword emulates the style of blade that elf rangers and scouts favor when it comes to keeping themselves safe in the woods and wilds. Ornate yet effective looking, this handsome short blade is every inch a piece of elven finery. The blade has subtle curves indicative of classic elven craft, with a single-edged design that is backed with curves of ornate simulated metalwork. It is crafted from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
Please note that the pommel, guard, and accent come in gold only, while the suede handle wrapping can be either black or brown. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The LARP Elven Short Sword has an average overall length of approximately 23.5 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
There are no reviews yet.