Whether your next LARP adventure leads you to become a dark elf from the high fantasy realm, or a debonair privateer from the golden age of piracy, add the LARP Corsair Dagger to your arsenal of roleplay weaponry. Jagged serrations run down both sides of the clip point blade. Split-leather wrapping reinforces the grip. A small crossguard and spade-shaped pommel appear on either side of the handle.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.