In Brittany, on the northern coast of France, there is a town called Lannion that was occupied by people from Britain in the Middle Ages. The Lannion Medieval French Dress replicates clothing from this region and time period. This short cotton garment fits loosely over the body so as not to impede movement or comfort. Its hem extends to just past the knee, leaving the legs free to move, and it forgoes sleeves in favor of thick shoulder straps to prevent getting in the way of the arms. Its lovely neckline, an amalgamation of an exaggerated sweetheart and a V-slash, features an intricate trim. Interlocking squares form the trim on the brown color option. The red and green options have a different embroidered trim design. The Lannion Medieval French Dress comes in red, green, and brown, and it makes a fantastic addition to any late-medieval European ensemble.
- Based on European dresses from the late Middle Ages
- Fits loosely on the body for comfort and flexibility
- Features a lovely trim along the neck and hem
- Comes in red, green, and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or other medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton