From the Crusades to battles against ogres, the Knights LARP Long Sword with Leather Grip is the ideal companion for a medieval or fantasy warrior. It suits a variety of characters and aesthetics, so you can bring it from event to event.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This medieval LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP longsword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
Inspired by the classic knight sword, this longsword has a straight, double-edged blade. Then, it has a gently curved, cruciform crossguard. The ends of the antique-bronze guard curve towards the blade. In the center, it has a short blade collar pointing onto the blade.
Then, the hilt has a wrapped, two-handed grip. Light-tan leather wraps around the wooden grip, adding to the realistic look and feel of the sword. Finally, the hilt ends with a bronzed pommel. It features an egg-shaped design with a short collar near the grip. The collar depicts the Ateliers logo. This pommel creates a defined end to the hilt, adding to the Crusader swords elegant appearance.
This medieval fantasy sword combines classic sword design with the safety of a LARP weapon. Its balanced construction will aid you in your next LARP battle. It is a sword worthy of many fierce warriors, knights, and many other characters. Do not forget to get the Fantasy Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0038) so you have a place to keep your blade between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Classic medieval design
- Balanced construction
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only spray silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before spraying.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.