The local lord has commanded you to clear the local area of bandits. You bring with you the Gold Knightly LARP Sword to ensure absolute success. This Stronghold LARP weapon has a lightweight, latex free construction safe for tough combat. The silver-colored blade has double edges with a fuller down its length. The sword has a long hilt that begins with a section with concave edges. Next, the foam sword continues with a straight crossguard. The crossguard is wider in the center. The Stronghold emblem adorns the center of the crossguard. Next, the handle continues with a brown, ribbed grip. This grip makes the sword easier to wield. Finally, the sword ends with a disk-shaped pommel. Both the crossguard and pommel have a gold coloring. Carry this foam sword into battle. It works with medieval and fantasy characters.
The Gold Knightly LARP Sword is approximately 41.3 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam. The painted finish on the blade will wear from regular use. Use Maintenance Silicone (#MCI-200) to protect the finish. Marks on the blade will occur after prolonged use, though the integrity of the foam itself will not be affected.
- Concave sides on the first hilt section
- Disk-shaped pommel
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Great for medieval or fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP battles and cosplay conventions
- Blade is shred resistant Epic Foam
- Core is a fiberglass rod
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Protect the painted finish on the blade by using the Maintenance Silicone (#MCI-200).
- Overall Length: 41.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 6.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 15.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.