When preparing for an adventure through a LARP kingdom, be mindful of the cold winds and chilling rains that seek to impede your journey. With its high-low design, the Kim Wool Short Cloak offers warmth without limiting mobility. The hooded cloak is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The cloak covers the upper body and drapes further down in the back, allowing the wearer more freedom of movement. The attached hood has a short, pointed tail. The cloak fastens at the neck with a large button.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Shorter in the front than in the back
- Fastens at the neck with a single button
- Great look for both historical and fantasy roles
- Medieval outerwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Front Length: 29.5 Inches
- Back Length: 39.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.