Join fellow buccaneers for another thrilling adventure on the Seven Seas with the Jack Canvas Pirate Pants a vital piece to your historical costume. This period garment takes inspiration from the fashion trends of 17th century seamen. The pants are handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances the authentic look and feel. The striped, two-toned trousers reach to approximately the knees. Cotton tie strings allow you to adjust the fit at the waist. While the Jack Pirate Pants are designed with history in mind, side pockets are built-in for easy concealment of treasure and everyday carry items.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by the Golden Age of Piracy
- Adjust the fit at the waist with tiestrings
- Great look for both historical and fantasy roles
- Perfect apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Waist – 37 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 38 Inches
- Large: Waist – 42 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 45 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 49 Inches
Measurements are approximate.