With the Irish Hand and Half Sword, you swiftly break through the enemy lines and claim victory for your army this morn. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edge blade.
The Celtic sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The arms of the crossguard flare out at the tips. Next, the hilt has a hand-and-a-half grip. Black leather wraps around the wooden grip. It has multiple ridges for a more secure grasp.
Then, the steel sword ends with an open ring-shaped pommel. The tang runs through the center of the pommel. This creates an Irish ring pommel design. Finally, this medieval sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It features a metal chape and throat. This sword is great for a historical reenactment or any other medieval battle. Add it to your armoury.
- Fully functional
- Includes scabbard
- Features a cross on the pommel
- Full tang construction
- Great for reenactments
- Made of 5160 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are solid steel
- Scabbard and handle are wood wrapped in leather
- Blade Length: 34.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 11.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 46 Inches
- Balance Point: 3.5 Inches Below Hilt
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
There are no reviews yet.