As you head into battle, you call upon the strength of Odin. With the 80 cm Sleipnir Iarla LARP Shield, you expect to toast him with the taste of victory. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a round, steel-colored boss in the center. The wood-like front has two black stripes in between white ones. Over the top, a red stylized image of Sleipnir, Odins eight-legged horse, repeats to form a circle around the shield. The stripes and stylized design have a faded appearance and feature a woodgrain pattern. This gives the shield a more realistic and well-worn look.
On the back of the shield, the wooden appearance continues. Faux wooden strips cross the back perpendicular to the fake wooden planks. Both the planks and strips have a richly colored brown woodgrain appearance. In addition, there are faux nails that look like they attach the strips to the planks. In the center of the shield, there is a steel-colored rim around the boss. Within the boss, there is a handle for holding the shield. Add the Sleipnir Iarla LARP Shield to your Viking costume for a LARP event or cosplay convention.
- Well detailed and richly colored
- Norse inspired imagery
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Highly realistic design
- Great for LARP events and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 27.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 69.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.