Let the wisdom of the raven guide you on your adventures. The Black Hugin and Munin Viking Tunic features hand stitched embroidered ravens on its front. This unique detail makes it stand out in any Viking warriors wardrobe.
First, the comfortable cotton construction is breathable and has a rugged weave that adds texture to your look. The embroidered ravens are in striking contrast against the black, stitched in red, orange, and white. Matching red and white trim accents the sleeve cuffs.
The Norse tunic features long, straight sleeves and a slit V-neck. This long tunic ends around the knees on most wearers. Side slits allow for extra mobility, making it perfect for Viking warriors on the field of battle or at LARP events.
Easily accessorize this historical Viking tunic with your favorite kidney belt or ring belt. Versatile enough for just about any costuming occasion, it layers well with other Viking clothing. Make Odin proud when you wear this raven embroidered Viking tunic on your next Nordic adventure.
- Features hand stitched raven embroidery
- Easy to accessorize and layer
- Side slits provide extra mobility
- Suits Viking warriors, medieval adventurers, and more
- Great for LARP events, reenactments, and Renaissance faires
- Made of 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.