Charm your way into the hearts of the royal court when you wear the Hooded Renaissance Sorceress Dress in Burgundy. Made of high quality taffeta with an elegant shine, this hooded dress is perfect for medieval and fantasy occasions. The dramatic liripipe hood is quite roomy and ends in a stylish point, and the flared long sleeves can be cinched up with integrated cord for an alternate look. Lacing over the front accent panel as well as at the back allow you to adjust this medieval gown for the perfect fit. Choose from a range of accent colors for the trim on the sleeves, down the center of dress, and around the edge of the hood. No matter the occasion, you will certainly amaze all when you wear this hooded Renaissance gown.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features a large, pointed hood
- Long, flared sleeves can be worn down or cinched
- Adjustable lacing at back and front creates the perfect fit
- Choose from a variety of accent colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Great for Renaissance fairs, costume balls, medieval events, and more
- Made of plain taffeta
- Dry clean, or wash cold on a gentle cycle with gentle washing powder.