The Hand and a Half Dagger reflects the highest standards in workmanship and materials and comes fully sharpened and ready for battle. Scaled down in size and almost identical in appearance to its full-size relative, the Hand and a Half Sword (07-88HNH), the Hand and a Half Dagger offers a 13 inch long blade designed to cut and thrust, yet be sturdy enough to stand in for a buckler in defensive roles. To safely house the keen blade, we have included a very attractive scabbard made of wood covered with black leather with a steel throat and chape. The Hand and a Half Dagger is shipped with an unsharpened, factory edge.
- A classic medieval dagger in modern materials
- Hilt features scent stopper pommel
- Has a wood grip and a leather and wood scabbard
- Great for training and reenactment
- 1060 high carbon steel blade
- Nickel guard
- Grip is made of wood wrapped in leather
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Overall Length: 19.8 Inches
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Handle Length: 6.25 Inches