The Gunstock War Club is modeled after Native American war clubs traditionally fashioned out of straight grain hardwoods. This modern recreation by Cold Steel is made of sleek, black, virtually indestructible polypropylene. Custom designed by blade smith Rich McDonald, it incorporates a ridged centerline, short lance point, and a classic Fawns Foot handle. Its high tech structure is lightweight and highly resistant to shock, while a realistic wood grain texture decorates its surface, making it great for reenactors.
- Modeled after the Native American war clubs
- Great for historical reenactors and fighters
- Modern material is virtually indestructible
- Resistant to shock
- Features lance point
- Great for historical reenactors
- Made of polypropylene
- Weight: 22.1 oz.
- Overall Length: 29.5 Inches
- Thickness: 1.5 Inches
- Blade: 3 Inches