Mirroring the craftsmanship and materials of the Gold Lion Katana (07-88ABK), our Gold Lion Wakizashi is an equally beautiful oriental blade. The functional wakizashi serves as an exquisite companion sword or stand-alone weapon in its own right. The design is light and fast, mimicking the matching katana in all but size. The collectible wakizashi bears a motif showing the Japanese shisa, or lion dog, which acts as a guardian or protector. The blade of the Japanese sword is made from expertly hand-honed and polished Damascus steel with a hamaguri grind, a peaked iori-mune spine, and an undulating clay-tempered hamon. Gold leaf accents provide additional detailing. The handle features white rayskin with a black cord wrap. This gorgeous oriental sword comes with a black lacquered scabbard.
- Fully functional
- Based on traditional samurai weapons
- Features lion dog motif
- Ideal for collectors and warriors
- Comes with lacquered wood scabbard
- Blade made of Damascus steel
- Handle made of rayskin and wrapped in cord
- Accents made of 24-karat gold leaf
There are no reviews yet.