Historical literature abounds with tales of robbers and thieves preying upon rich travelers. And no one bandit personified this more than the French Highwayman. This stunning full-length coat is made of durable black denim and is designed with a generous split in the back, as well as the sides, for easy movement. A stylish wide period cuff with braid and buttons adorn the sleeves, while the laced double collar can be worn either up for disguise or down for city traveling.
- This coat goes with a variety of different looks
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Re-enactments
- Top Quality Garment
- Made of 100% cotton
- Small/Medium: Fits a 34 to 40 Inch Chest. Has a 62 Inch length. Shoulder Width is 20 Inches. Sleeve Length is 25.5 Inches.
- Large/X-Large: Fits a 42 to 48 Inch Chest. Has a 64.5 Inch length. Shoulder Width is 21.75 Inches. Sleeve Length is 26 Inches.
- XX-Large: Fits a 50 to 52 Inch Chest. Has a 65 Inch length. Shoulder Width is 23 Inches. Sleeve Length is 26.5 Inches.