This cute cotton Mob Cap Bonnet has elastic around the brim for a great fit on any head. Adorned with lace trim and a black bow, this style of casual headwear was worn by girls and ladies in Regency, Colonial, and Frontier eras. The informal bonnet was worn indoors to cover the hair, or was worn under a hat for outdoor wear. The now popular term Mob Cap likely caught on because poorer women involved in the French Revolution wore these simple bonnets. By the Victorian era, smaller mob caps were worn primarily by servants and nurses. Whether you are attending a Pioneer event, a Jane Austen reading, or attending a Colonial reenactment, this Mob Cap Bonnet will provide a delightful topper to your look.
- Perfect for Regency, Colonial, or theatrical events
- Adorned with lace trim and a black bow
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Pictured gown and shawl not included
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Elastic in the brim for a flexible fit
- One size fits most adults