Give your head a layer of protection with the Flat Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Coif. This medieval coif is made of 18 gauge steel rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The coif covers the head and neck down to the shoulders. The face is left uncovered for visibility, ventilation, and comfort. Each ring is flat, which allows for a tighter weave, and is closed with a rivet for extra security. Great for Vikings, knights, soldiers, and more, this steel chainmail coif is suitable for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Made of round, 8 mm diameter rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Covers the head and neck
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.