This Flamberge Sword rivals the ones found in museums. It is a must for all sorts of weapons connoisseur and will surely become the treasured centerpiece in collections. The Flamberge Sword has an overall length of 50 inches. The historic purpose of a flamberge sword was to down charging horsemen and cut off oncoming pike heads. This version has a wavy blade made of stainless steel, and it features parrying hooks before the leather-covered ricasso. The hand-worked guard is circular with joined rings at the front and back, and the long, sectioned handle, also covered in leather, offers two-handed wielding. The crown-shaped pommel matches the guard with a polished silver finish, adding an extra touch of beauty to this unique historical weapon. Included is a leather sheath for easy storing. Carry this weapon as part of your historical costume, or display it with pride on a wall in your home.
- Completely decorative
- Blade has a unique wavy shape
- Features parrying hooks right before ricasso
- Guard features joined front and back rings
- Handle is long for varied, two-handed grips
- Pommel and guard feature a polished silver finish
- Great for collecting, costuming, and display
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle and ricasso are wrapped in leather
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 50 Inches
There are no reviews yet.