The Black Fighter Bracers work with a variety of aesthetics. You can add them to many different medieval outfits and fantasy ensembles. Made from 5-7-ounce high-quality leather, this handmade pair of black bracers secures to the arms with laces that run through grommets.
Each one of the medieval bracers has a straight edge near the wrist and a slightly convex edge near the elbow. The sides taper inward towards the wrist.
Each bracer has a woven design between the grommets. Leather strips weave over and under the main part of each bracer. These strips hold brass-colored rings in place. Rivets secure the ends of the leather strips in place. The Black Fighter Bracers are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with lacing
- Sold as a pair
- Features rings and woven design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.