Regardless of the Viking adventure or journey you may face, do not forget to keep your skirt out of the mud with the Epic Viking Skirt Hike. It looks great at any LARP event or Ren faire. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this skirt hike consists of a leather loop and a pair of rings. The antiqued brass-plated rings make lifting and keeping your skirt out of the way so much easier. It also adds style by revealing a different layer of your outfit. Just run a part of your skirt through the rings and secure it in place.
Meanwhile, the brown leather loop has straight sides until the bottom, where it forms an arrow shape with rounded corners. An antiqued stud secures the loop together. In addition, an etched serpent pattern adorns the loop. Two black snakes twist around each other with their heads facing towards each other at the bottom. One of them has a scaled body, while the other has a solid body. Overall, the loop allows the skirt hike to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately.
You can hike one side up with this Viking skirt hike. Another option is to buy two of the dragon skirt hike and lift both sides. It is your choice. This Viking accessory is a stylish and functional addition to any Norse maiden outfit or Viking ladies costume.
Check out our selection of historical skirts to find the perfect one to wear this skirt hike with.
- Etched serpent pattern
- Stylish and functional accessory
- Great for lifting and securing skirts
- Designed to hang from a belt, not included
- Wonderful costume accessory
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.