Whether you are a dark priest, a demon, or sorcerer, you should make sure to look the part. Wear unique pieces like the Chaos Leather Stole. Made from leather, this stole comes as a single piece in one size. It hangs over the shoulders with a back plate.
The back plate forms a Y-shape with the tops of the Y in front and the bottom of the Y ending around the wearers mid back, depending on their height. Also, the back plate has a ring held in place with leather straps at the bottom. The front of the stole has two straps that hang at the shoulders. There are eyelets at the shoulder for attaching to pieces of armour, especially from the Chaos series. Each strap connects to a ring which also connects to the rest of the stole. These connecting pieces feature red, veined sections near the ring. The veined texture is reminiscent of dragon skin. The rest of the stole is a rich black. It is mostly straight until the bottom. It starts to widen slightly and has concave edges the form a point at the end. A red chaos star adorns each side at the bottom of the stole. Rivets secure the stars as well as the red connecting pieces to the black leather stole. The Chaos Leather Stole makes a great addition to any dark fantasy character for a LARP or cosplay.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes as a single piece
- Hangs over the shoulder
- Features a red and black design
- Great for dark fantasy characters
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 5-6 ounce and 2-3 ounce leather
- Red sections are 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 41 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 14 Inches
Measurements are approximate.