Do not let the enemy take you by surprise. Ensure that every part of you is protected such as your elbows with the Elegant Knightly Steel Elbow Cops. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, these cops come as a pair. They have a polished finish. The steel couters also have a rounded design with a fin-shaped wing. This wing helps to cover the sides of the elbow. A slight swirl design adorns each fin.
Next, the elbow armour has a slight point in the center of the top and bottom edges. This helps to cover more of the arm when moving the elbows. In addition, the elbow cops secure to the arms with leather straps on the back. The classic design of this steel armour works well paired with other pieces of armour, sold separately. Wear the Elegant Knightly Steel Elbow Cops to your next historical reenactment and guard your elbows from any attack.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Sold as a set of two
- Secures with straps to the arms
- Fins for protecting the sides of the elbows
- Pairs well with other pieces of armour, sold separately
- Great for reenactments and other medieval events
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Elbow Depth: 4.5 Inches
- Elbow Width: Adjustable from 4 Inches
- Elbow Length: 6.5 Inches
- Guard Length: 5.5 Inches
- Guard Width: 4.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 9 Inches